Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Sea

A sea”

Darkness and pain is like an ocean.

My heart lay bleeding, broken.

Sorrow is the rock tied to my feet.

I try to breathe but alas! I have fallen in to deep.

My eyes become wires shut so tight.

All I hear is somber sounds.

Lost lyrics to Joy Division.

The ocean pulls comes over me.

Like a tidal wave.

A rush of fears and terrors and above all horrid pains.

I cut the wires that have become my new set of eyes.

They bleed and laugh at me.

Then I go numb for the water is cold… so very cold.

I mummer my prayer softly as it can be

Love.

Love will tear us apart again.

That’s all I can remember and that is all I hear.

No more emotions do I feel.

Just empty like this vast sea I have made my mind.

So everything else and happiness dies in a deep dark sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment