Monday, February 8, 2010

Moods Part 1: Depression, Anger, Relief, and Thoughts on Cenzorship.

I scowle at the earth.

And everything with in it.

I laugh.

A harsh laugh.

While I listening to Bauhaus in a darkend room.

Over.

And over and over again.

Feeling like they understand.

Or feeling like someone does.

I spit on the earth.

Fire claws threw my fingure tips.

Just... Shut. Up.

Let me be alone in my room.

With my thoughts, fears, and tears once and awhile.

Or not.

Do I need a reason to be sad?

Do I really need a reason to just not want to go on?

I shouldnt.

But they make if feel like I do.

The doctors, the mother, the people.

Cant they all just except the fact I am just sad for no reason and move on.

Then it happens.

I get mad. Real mad. Mad I want to brake someones face.

Instead I yell.

Then I dont want to be dealt with.

Just... stay out of my life.

For a day or two.

Then I am ok.

I get by.

And continue.

Sometimes It will rise up again.

So I curse to cope.

I get yelled at.

Cenzorship is useless....

It only blinds you momentarily.

If some words offend you then shouldnt they all?

I sit alone again.

Bauhaus in my thoughts...

"Who Killed Mr. Moonlight?''
"Who Killed Mr. Moonlight?''

I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment