Monday, March 16, 2009

Rawr (Prep Rant from the grunge kid)

Song: "Black Hole Sun" Soundgarden (Nickie, thats for you)
Mood: pissssssssssssssssed.

I WANT ALL THE PREPS TO DIE!!! ALL OF THEM! I'm sick of them.....With what the cheerleaders moving in a heterosexual form of movement they call "Dancing." In there short skrits. And the guys wont leave me be. I want to rip there heads off like the little lifeless bugs they are. Day after day my friends and my self are picked on. But on ocasison there is that rare day where they are SOOOOO involed with there selfs they tend not to notice us. So nice to blend in like a fly on a wall. So nice not to get judged by people in the hall way. Thoes days, however are on occasion. -shigh- What can one do but wait till highschool and be free (mostly)free of the imaturity of everyone.

APMD!

Love,

Margar C. XXXX

4 comments:

  1. rofl ditto on the thing about preps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...your too preppy to agree with me. your not a prep. but your prep-ish

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl yea it is nice when they just leave you alone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I adamant it. I'm preppy! I love pink, I don't wear black. I'm the opposite from Melissa. But we are still close friends! I mean...at least I'm nice!

    ReplyDelete