Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A frightening look in my mind...

I'm just going to type whatevers in my head!! Comment if you see anything interesting... (Ive always wanted to do this btw)So here we go...

Grr youtube wont load!!!!
Love Kats YAY!!!
Meeeeeeeeeeeow....hee hee
I need to learn how to play bass
bass girl needs to learn how to play this
Into the sea you and me love cats
I cant stop dancing
GUM!! I need gum!
Hee hee Robert Smiths so cute when he makes cat noises
I need new shoes
What time is it???
I'm super glad my anuts here!!
Should I listen to that song again?
Hmmmm.... I need me some Kool Aid
KOOL AID MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Geez whoevers reading this must really have a long attention span
WHA!! IN BETWEEN DAYS!!! <3 <3
-shigh- I love The Cure.....i think alittle too much...wait...no. :D

5 comments: