Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History

Greetings from Washington D.C! Its cold up here!! I cant wait to get back home. I like Washington dont get me wrong, but, eh, I dont know. I like New York City better. Hee hee, srry people of Washington! But aside from that, I now express my views on the swearing in of our Nations 44th president, Barack Obama! (YES WE DID!!)

In the pulse of history I stood, millions of people bared the cold with open arms. We the
American people have spoken. Millons of people crowd the Capital in Washington, D.C. All for what? To stand in the cold and greet our new, (and first time African American President) Barack Obama. Its amazing to see everyone. But, the most amazing thing to me is, that my home state, Floirda (witch is generaly a conseritive state in most areas...or all of Jullington creek) Is a blue state

No comments:

Post a Comment