Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sad eyed angel (for my angel...her name I will not say..some will know)

Sweet angel...let me have your kiss. You face like glass....your eyes like lace. Oh who can hurt you? You face is hallow...but alas! I still want you. As the sun sets...into your eyes, were later the moon light swims. I bleed for you.....sad eyed angel of the broken sky. Wind caress your face....Oh sad eyed anegl shall I wait? Wait to be with you? You were Andy's silver queen, and the poets muse....all my dreams...all my tears...all my blood...I'll give it to you. Dont let me catch you crying...please...I dont wanna see you crying....If you die.....I will fallow in your wake. Oh sweet angel of the empty sky, how could my mother rejct you? Oh sad eyed angel...let me kiss you. Is it a mistake? For I...to want you? I wont let Dylan touch you! Yes, I am jelous. Why can he hold you? Why do you leave me in the rain with the flowers I picked for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment