Saturday, January 10, 2009

These words I wrote for you (dylan esc)

These words I wrote for you are nothing like yours. These words I wrote for you...I hope they shall last. Wrote em' from a sad eyed dream I had about you. I walked the earth....and wanderd far. All humming a song I saw you do. Perhaps it is silly, perhaps it is fate that I such a fool, stumble apoun you. All within a sarrow full attempt to impress you. Oh, should I wait for you? You wouldnt know that I'd found you like this. Fire in your eyes, warn out souls on your shoes. The only thing I remeber you for is your bright blue eyes. Bluer than robins eggs. With your gaze, heart of stone....I pray these words shall last. Tis' a sad attempt for someone to see me such as you. Yet I remain bitten, hungry and forsake....still....in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment