Monday, April 27, 2009

So much drama

Mood: Really REALLY dramatic
Tunes: "Johanna Reprise" Sweeney Todd Soundtrack (.....)

I probly should stop listening to that song but but ITS SO AMAZING!!! Anothney is sooo sweet. I feel really dramatic lately... probly because Ive been reading Oscar Wilde and listening to songs from musicals. 0_o And "Love Cats"..... -shigh- I want to sing to some people other than my cat! And mom dosnt take me seriously... She always makes fun of it. She laughs at how I can take a musical so seriously. She laughs at everything I do. When I sing... Regardless of how others think of my voice, I feel like I'm a differnt person... As if I feel there struggle... and anger... and longing for a love that is so strong but yet... so forbidden! Oh only someone such as I...

No comments:

Post a Comment