Monday, August 17, 2009

What will burn? for my self and Ian Curtis

These feeling I cant help but hide

These feelings I feel deep down inside me

Cut at my soul and come out threw my eyes

This feeling I'm feeling is stronger....

Stronger than the rest....

thoughts of sucidie and self mutilation flash threw my mind and progress.

What will burn.....

Heart and Soul

What will burn?

Daring and romantic is death

even more so than physical actration to my mind

Heart and soul....

it will burn

The knife on the tabel is shinning

But I dont want to die like that

Heart and soul

what will burn?

This feeling i feel down within me

I have to hide at all times

these feelings of perminate mourning.... and a thousand thoughts of sucides

Heart

and

Soul

What will burn?

No comments:

Post a Comment