Monday, August 31, 2009

Hallow Dream

Feeling

feeling

feeling.

Burried deep down inside...

A horror of inner emotions,

sometimes I wish I could hide.

An angel of death stares at me...

then devours me from the inside.

Cutting into my felsh...

fits of rage I try to hide.

Love,

love tearing me apart.

Broken promises and emotions,

my heart burns and turns inside.

The water is cold...

turn away...

turn back...

Dont look back!

Not threw that looking glass!!

I try not to slip back into a confusing past....

My respect for love with life has run dry...

torn apart I am again.

Like a peice of paper out apon the open sea...

torn apart I am.

Torn apart I am again.

Torn apart I'll always be....

Drowning in the sarrow....

Drowning in the rain.

Drowning in nothing...

nothing but sadness and pain.

Oh! And Love.

Love....

That word I have herd before,

spoken from a yonder bird.

Blue it was and happy it seemed.

For a mintue I had life! For a second, a dream.

Til I woke and it was shatterd.....

Shatterd.... broken.

Gone.

Glass on the floor.

Wilted flowers lay apon my deadblot door.

I see my breathe when I sleep.

Seeping out of me....

into life and unto death.

Death in love has been my only dream.

For a moment I had life! For a second I had a dream.

Brought to me by somber ravens! In my hallow blood drenched sleep.

The Raven of my dreams was young... the closest thing I could have to a true love

Doth the raven come back again?

Ah! Alas! No!

That is why I weep

No comments:

Post a Comment