Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why?

Mood: Longing.....weak
Tunes: "Pictures of You" The Cure <3

I feel so weak. I cant sleep at night. I wake up crying and angery. I start to shake. I become dizzy. I start to here "To Wish Impossible Things" And I feel as if someome watches me in the shadows. Like I hear something else breathing.... like its so close...so very close.... I cant see it but I hear something like in my ear..like breathing. I get so dizzy I fall back and fall into sleep. Please! Someone who reads this tell me what it means.

4 comments:

  1. SomeonesDarling:means that there is always someone in you and in your life that you still exist, and is present in various forms, I think it's a scary feeling as beautiful as, while it might not even have an explanation, and we define it, but it is fortunate that whisper in your ear, because the sigh in your ear, I think many would die .... without fear of wrong .... or maybe it was just a dream, but as well say, maybe life is a dream and death is reality and your reality .... at that precise moment was sleeping ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it means someone loves me but dosnt see me yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. death as reality.... it makes sence... in the days i do not feel alive...but as the moon rises... i awake from something

    ReplyDelete