Friday, July 3, 2009

Stars

Out alone in the world. Tonight. Out alone in the darkest night. I see some lights, as stars fill the sky. Do they ever fall? I lay in the grass and think of you. Some say it is all I ever do. Dream and think of only you. As I can recall, sence the dawn of man, the first breath of time, the stars have kissed the sky. Somehow, laying here, isnt the same with out you. The stars dont seem as bright, my heart dosnt feel right. I'll rest when I am dead. My mind wont quite talking... my heart wont stop rocking.I lay in the grass and dream of you. How I wish to be alone with you. I could lay here forever with you and everything would be beutiful underneath these endless stars.

3 comments:

  1. god i luv ur poetry as always u do awsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful piece. You move between thoughts of love and images of how the sky reflects the feelings inside you, enlivening the natural world for the reader while also giving an honest revelation of the emotions roiling around inside you.

    I hope you keep writing more!

    (p.s. I just found your blog randomly while I was on the amazingathiest forum looking at the creative writing section)

    ReplyDelete