Friday, July 24, 2009

There is a moon There is a human

There is a moon, there in the sky. I look at it and it looks at me. And so goes the dance of curiosity. I stare at it and it at me. I feel to wonder if it could understand these human eyes that grow hugery for something.

There is a human, deep down below. On a lighted up world, that I can not go. I look at it and it looks at me.... And so goes the dance of curiosity. What is that? That thing in its skull... it blinks! It moves!

Moon why are you far? Moon why are you sad? Do you feel emotions? Can we not be lovers in a sky of vast space songs? To dance in the cloak of shadowed clouds to run away from the sun, together moon! You and I and I and you! Let us dance together moon.

Human why are you so far? What is that line apoun your face fallen down? Is it what you call sad? What you call a frown? You remind me of a shaodw. A shadow made by clouds. That hide me when I'm scared and I dont want to come out! Let us dance together human! Hide me from the sun...

Hide me from the sun, Moon. Please dont run!

Goodbye human for a day... I'll be back but I can never stay...

And so there was a moon...

2 comments: